Friday, April 12, 2013

A Bone to Pick

"I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape. Something waits beneath it; the whole story doesn't show." -Andrew Wyeth

I thought I'd share a few pix of some of my other bone Art... more because I haven't much time to myself right now to come up with something inspiring and thoughtful and whatnot, than for any other reason. And, I am rather proud of most of my bone work. So, enjoy Fox's Wearable Bone (and antler) Art:

(as always, the bones and antler are either deadfall or sourced respectfully and conscientiously. Additionally, contact the Studio for information on availability or the possibility of custom pieces.)

Antler and Damascus Pendant

Antler and Bone collection: 

With Quartz: 

Dragon Spirals:
Cath Palug:

6 comments:

  1. I might be in lust with a pair of Cath Palug earrings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss mine terribly, they are delightful fun to wear, especially since they are wonderful conversation starters!

      Delete
  2. Your pieces are just amazing! xoxoxo Mina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cath Palug earrings, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete